GDPR Policy for Scandymet AB
The website www.scandymet.com (the "Website") is created by Scandymet AB, VAT number SE556194247401, with address Växelgatan 5, 826 40 Söderhamn ("Scandymet", "we" or "us"). We determine the purposes and means for the processing of personal data and are thus also responsible for all processing of the personal data that takes place within the framework of this policy ("Personal Data Policy"). This Personal Data Policy becomes applicable when you visit our Website and order products from us.
The definitions in this Personal Data Policy shall be interpreted in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679) (GDPR) and national implementations and other applicable national legislation, including Act (2018: 218) with supplementary provisions to the EU General Data Protection Regulation.
2. Your individual rights
You as a visitor to the Website or customer of products ("Users") have the following rights:
- Registry extract, correction and deletion. You have the right to request a copy of the Personal Data that we have collected about you, free of charge. You can also request correction of your information and -in certain circumstances- request that your personal data should be deleted.
- Restriction. You may require us to restrict the processing of your data in certain circumstances, e.g., during the time we investigate any objections from you.
- Data portability. In certain cases you may have the right to data portability, i.e. to obtain the personal data you provided, in a structured, generally used and machine-readable format, so that this information may be transferred to another person responsible for personal data. This only applies when we process the personal data with your consent or because it is necessary to fulfill an agreement with you.
- Object to direct marketing. (ie marketing via letter, e-mail, SMS and phone calls). You have the right to object to our direct marketing -including profiling- at any time, and we will cease our processing of your data for those purposes.
- The Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection. You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Swedish Authority for Privacy Protection (former Swedish Data Protection Authority), which is the authority in Sweden that exercises supervision on how companies comply with the legislation.
Exercising your rights is free of charge. We usually respond to your request for a register extract and deletion of your personal data within 30 days. The actions you request will be performed within a reasonable time, which -depending on the circumstances- can be up to three (3) months. We reserve the right to charge a reasonable fee for the measure should the request be unreasonable or unjustified.
3. Personal data and purpose
We will process the following personal data about you ("Personal Data"), to perform and deliver our services and to operate the Platform. The following personal data may be processed when you use the Platform:
- Telephone number;
We will process the Personal Data as mentioned above to:
- be able to provide and administer the Website;
- be able to handle your order of products from the Website;
- be able to market Scandymet;
- protect the rights, property and security of Scandymet and the property and security of any third party.
5. Legal basis
Fulfillment of agreement (art. 6.1 (b) GDPR). We process your Personal Data in order to make a delivery contract (oral or written agreement) with you. And to fulfill our obligations under the agreement.
6. Third-party data processors
We share and transfer your Personal Information to third parties for storage. In case your Personal Data is subject to transfer outside the EU / EAA, we guarantee that adequate security measures are being taken for such a transfer in accordance with applicable data protection legislation.
7. Response to a legal request and mitigation of damage
We may provide access to, retain, and share your Personal Information in response to a legal request (such as a house search, court order, injunction or the likewise), or when necessary; to detect, prevent and respond to fraud and other illegal activity, in order to protect ourselves, you and other users, as part of the investigation.
8. Cookies, pixels and other technology
We will collect information using technology such as cookies, pixels, third-party data and local storage (on your browser or device).
9. Data storage
We store your Personal Information for the time needed to perform our services.
We reserve the right to unilaterally change the terms of this Personal Data Policy from time to time. If your consent is required due to the changes, -with regards to the circumstances -we will give you further notice as appropriate, and request your consent in accordance with applicable data protection regulations.
Växelgatan 5, 826 40 Söderhamn